Max Therapy Pty Ltd keeps all information strictly confidential and does not disclose it without prior consent except the following:
- Information becomes available to the public through unauthorised disclosure.
- We are required by law to disclose information.
When we collect information we agree to:
- Comply with any Privacy Law by which we are bound.
- Use the personal information only for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under an agreement with our clients.
- Restrict access to personal information to employees who need to access the personal information to fulfil our obligations under an agreement with our clients.
- Not disclose personal information to a third party without out client's consent usless the third part is the individual to whom the personal information relates or to achieve the obligations under an agreement with our clients.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information is protected against misuse and loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Notify our clients if we become aware that a disclosure of personal information has been made in breach of any Privacy Law or that a disclosure may be required by law.